Vistara Airlines is part of Air India

Singapore Airlines has announced that the famous airline Vistara will be merged with Tata Group’s Air India. Tata owns 51% share in Vistara Airlines. The remaining 49% share belongs to Singapore Airlines. If the merge process is completed, Singapore Airlines will have an investment of Rs 2,058 crore in Air India. That means 25% share of Air India will come to Singapore Airlines. Singapore Airlines and Tata Group have stipulated that the merge process should be completed by March 2024.

Also Visit : Tata Group to hire 45,000 women workers at iPhone Hosur factory

For Latest Cinema News visit HYD7AM

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.